Here you'll find answers to frequently asked questions about NFC and NFCZone.net.
If you can't find the answer to your question, we will be happy to hear from you!
Is it possible to get custom print on the NFC products?
- Yes! Please contact us on e-mail to hear more about your options.
What is LinkControl?
- LinkControl is a service we provide, that gives you the ability to administrate the links on your NFC-tags. LinkControl currently features link-editing, deleting, viewing hits on your tags. More features will follow..
The service is currently FREE of charge! You just have to select it, when you make your order.
What kind of tags should I use for outdoor purposes?
- You have to use Anti-metal stickers. The can be used in outdoor enviroments and can be placed on metal surfaces.
Can my chips be made Read-only?
- Yes, the MiFare Ultralight and MiFare ultralight C, can be made read-only. That means they can't be re-programmed. Not even by you! Another good reason for using our LinkControl service, which enables you to change the url the tag is pointing to, even though the tag is Read-only.
What are Inlays?
- An Inlay is basicly an NFC-chip with an antenna. Noting more, no sticker no nothing. Inlays are perfect to use, if you want to NFC-enable "normal" products.